Restful sleep is yours with the AirSense 10 CPAP machine. The AutoSet algorithm used in the AirSense 10 is one of the most clinically-published in the field of sleep-disordered breathing. It works to automatically adjust to each patient's therapy pressure as their needs change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the patient's ideal, lowest therapy pressure. Get your best night’s sleep every night with ResMed’s AirSense10.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease
- 1 year warranty
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel
- CPAP machine
- Standard tubing (6ft)
- Humidifier chamber
- Travel case
- Power cord